Tuesday, August 4, 2009

my journey with jesus

dear jesus
thank you
how grateful am I to You
=)

thank you for showing me the picture

i could see that in the picture
when i was utterly devastated,heartbroken and even angry with God
when i was kicking and crying
when i couldn't feel You at all
You were already there to hold me and pick me up from the ground

then You were holding my hand and walking with me
step by step
in the darkness
slowly
towards the end of the tunnel
I saw a bit of light at the end of it
eventhough it was still painful
I anticipated the day when we can get to the end

On da day b4 the result was out
I prayed to You again
and I saw it in the picture
It was soooo bright
It was realli realli bright infront
there's no tunnel to be seen anymore
We have reached the end of it
=))))))
how can I not be moved to tears by Your mighty Love?

2 comments:

  1. Did you write all those? Reminded me of how the Psalmist wrote the Psalms in the Bible...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,i wrote these. hee really?? i wonder how the psalmist looked like? hehe =P

    ReplyDelete