Thursday, July 30, 2009

Praise God!! =D

Thank you Jesus!
Thank you God!
=D
Thank You so much!
Here's a testimony to share!

Was having flu and fever just now
my body temperature went over 38 degrees
and my head hurt realli realli badly
body was aching badly everywhere
it was painful
to be honest
I was quite scared

Lying in my bed
I started to think of God
and God reminded me to RISE UP!
to not lie down there and be sick
He can heal me
that's for sure
and there's no doubt about it
But
it's up to me
i have to choose if i want to be healed

I was reminded to RISE UP
To CHOOSE to be Healed
To CHOOSE to take a stand
I declared Psalm 91 aloud
I believed His Words
I took refuge in His Promises
and knew that
To fight the flu
I needed make the decision to RISE UP in God
and let Him fight it for me

I got up
and walked around
and chose not to be sick

Praise God
God kept his promise
and My body temperature went down in such a short time after I prayed to Him
=D
Thank you God!
Hallelujah! =D

CHOOSE not to look at your problems
You aint going anywhere if you look at your problems
but CHOOSE to look upon God
=D

My mom came to check on me
and was veri surprised to see that Im all well and healthy and energetic again
in such a short time
=D
How great is our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment